Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Outfit photo: Fall colors


There's that mustard skirt again!  I confess, I found it on megasale at Nordstrom's, and as I am generally not a fan of sewing with corduroy, decided I'd go easy on myself and snatch it up.  Roo - yours is way cooler!  But sometimes a girl just hankers for some easy 'neutral' layering pieces ...

Handmade blouse, rescued from the 'mending' pile by 2 darts in the back to reduce some of the poofiness.  I'm not sure why I've glommed onto the navy-brown-mustard combination of late, but I have, and this latest iteration had me mixing in various shades of blue and brown, just for the fun of it.

2 comments:

Minnado said...

Lovely happy photo and great colour combination. xx

Roobeedoo said...

You bought a skirt? Tsk! ;)
Love those colours together!