Wednesday, October 24, 2012

FO: new knitting bags

One of the things about moving home is that you discover all sorts of heady piles of UFOs, some of which are tantalizingly close to completion.  Can we say instant gratification?


Pieced using 2 fabrics from Heather Ross' Mendocino line, plus leftover fabric from an early refashion.  I try to limit myself to only 2 knitting projects going at any one time, otherwise I tend to lose steam on everything and not get anywhere with anything.  Maybe with these little coordinating bags, I can actually hold myself to that!


They match in back.  Finished off with some grosgrain ribbon.  Roughly the dimensions of a sheet of paper, they've proven themselves a convenient size thus far ...

1 comment:

Minnado said...

Very pretty bags. I am wondering what UFOs you have put in them. :) x