Sunday, November 02, 2008

Making rapid progress

... on the steady march towards freezing temperatures, that is.

Ah, but I'm being melodramatic. It's only 36F outside right now, 10PM on a Sunday evening. It's going to get much, much colder before it gets better.


So I guess i better go dig these up then :-). I love this photo. It reminds me of the evening I made these mittens - Kat's 25th, the glow of a warm fire cast over the faces of dear ones, cherished friends, girls I have known forever now and count among my closest friends. It is a true blessing to be able to count all these memories that we've shared through the years like pearls on an endless necklace, woven into the strands of our memory and throughout daily existence. No matter how small the pleasures or large the life obstacles, we are there for one another. I consider myself luckily beyond belief. Thank you, friends, for everything.

No comments: