Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blue

Who knew that blue berries exist? I certainly didn't until I stumbled upon this while taking a turn about the neighborhood to blow off some school stress and enable my bad procrastination habit.


I also ran across a five, count them five, turkeys just chilling out in the middle of the street. Just calmly walking about the cul-de-sac or sitting on the asphalt, minding their own business. How I wished I'd brought my camera.

Somebody take the chocolate away from me. Seriously. When my mom handed me the 3 bars she'd brought from California she said, 'I didn't bring you more because I didn't want you to get fat' and boy did she have my number or what. She knows I have no self-control when it comes to dark chocolate.

But still she indulges me just a bit. Oh, mothers. How I love them.

No comments: