Friday, August 24, 2012


Ohhhh ... I am experiencing MSG overload.  It's my last week, and so I've been out to lunch every day this week.  I work in Chinatown (and in Asian hubs), and we love hole-in-the-walls, so there is MSG up the wazoo.  I think the older I get, the more sensitive I get to it.  This makes me sad.  At this rate, I am not going to be able to eat in China, or in hole-in-the-walls, anymore.  I bet overloading has not helped the body's coping mechanisms, either.  I've spent the entire night drinking water, and I still feel a bit woozy.  I finally threw up my hands and decided that tomorrow, we are going for burgers.


Roobeedoo said...

"I finally threw up..." just stop there!
I have zero tolerance for MSG which really p's me off as I used to love eating in London's Chinatown. But it is just not worth the headaches :(

Violet said...

I'd have thought that a lot of eateries would go msg-free and advertise it proudly!