Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Comings and Goings

Lest you think it's been all gloom and doom around here, some fun happenings from the past two months.

Every 5 years or so, Kat and I bully our group of high school friends into dressing up in matching clothing and taking photographs. Last time we did denim with a white blouse, this time it was black and white.


Stripes and colors spotted while out and about ...

Celebrated my grandma's 88th birthday. Luckily, my family knows how to ham it up for the camera.


Notice the family resemblance?


My brother came over to visit my place in Rockridge. Here he is cooking for me:


A friend from high school is getting married. !!! For her bridal shower, we had a nice tea party. The gifts were a little less prim.

Brunch with a coworker. We'd intended to do yoga in a biodynamic farm in the heart of SF, but when we got there it turns out we were off by a day so we hit up brunch, macaroons, and some bridal shower shopping in the Castro District instead.

6 comments:

Antoinette said...

" A little less prim" -- * wink wink *

Violet said...

every five years or so? you must have a big diary!

Alessa said...

Sounds like lotsa fun! :)

I was wondering, I have a half-sewn-up last candidate for Project Ridiculous that I hope to finish tomorrow... Can I enter it a day late?

Jodi Wade said...

Fun :)

jessica said...

Thanks everyone, it HAS been fun!

Antoinette - oh yes ... there was lots of giggling :-P.

Violet - Truthfully, my diaries take up half a bookshelf!

Alessa - I, too, have a project that will likely not make my self-imposed deadline, so please do enter it a day late! I'd rather see it late than not see it at all :-).

Minnado said...

I love the jumping mid air photos. The photos all look like fun. x