Friday, September 24, 2010

Pretty in Pink


The very best farewell present, from my sisters at the HClub of Doom. I do play it over and over and clap my hands, laughing at the montage of photos, each and every time.


Wow. This stunner of a pillow, hand appliqued and quilted by the amazing Rita. I can't believe I haven't had a chance to showcase this yet on this space! She is both talented and generous. Rita, if I had invested so much of myself in a pillow, I don't think I'd be able to part with it!
Bridal shower goodness. Do notice the liberal display of Victoria's Secret gift boxes. I settled for a compromise between the practicality of ordering from her registry (tilted bowl) and not wanting to miss out on the hot pink, leopard print, thong fun. With a bow on top.

1 comment:

Zonnah said...

That is a pretty pillow :)
It also looks like you have been having fun :)