Monday, December 15, 2008

Year In Review

Year in Review:
Go to your calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2008. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that's your "Year In Review."

January
Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

February
This and more can be found at my 365 Project.

March
Except that, really, my mom takes most of the credit for this one.

April
... all of a sudden I had to make decisions about schools, and then all of a sudden I was contacting people and making arrangements and away visiting, and now I'm back and 90% decided ...

May
Chicken napkins!!!

June
A couple weekends ago Alex's professor hosted a potluck, so I offered to help him make the cupcakes he signed up to bring.

July
I put out to you, with some trepidation at making a clean breast of it, that I have four quilts in various stages of completeness this summer ...

August
Well, let me say first and foremost that this skirt is 98% inspiration from this amazing skirt, and 2% Jessica's addled brain trying to make a go at recreating that loveliness.

September
Because I already have a middle name and that's Living D [cousin to Tenacious D, I'm told] so there was nothing left but to offer up my name as nickname to Wonkiness, which generally describes much of my sewing adventurings.

October
Today the security guard stopped me and asked me about my shoes.

November
Making rapid progress ... on the steady march towards freezing temperatures, that is.

December
I like that. It looks like we belong to the genus E. and the species twinning.

No comments: