Friday, November 21, 2008

As the saying goes ...

"I need a new project like I need a hole in my head."

Not that this has ever stopped anybody before.


Mocking up a muslim to see how this works on my body. Nervous, because it's my first foray into non-skirt clothing. I've been dying for a simple gray wool jumper for 3 winters now and haven't found one to suit [of course, I haven't looked terribly hard. I hate shopping, except the 4 times per year or so when I get fantastic urges to give myself a nervous breakdown by going through stores looking for something that might fit.], so I finally decided to get up the nerve to make myself one.

Apparently I love stuff from the 60s. Go figure. At any rate, maybe posting about it will actually get me to start! Cuz you know, my goal for this winter is to furnish myself a DIY/new-to-me winter wardrobe.

1 comment:

瑛翹 said...

eeks, the dress/whole outfit is SOOOO cute.
make it, make it!