Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Oh, snap

The brother is in Germany, and he took the camera.

Weighing priorities: Brother's once-in-a-lifetime-summer-internship-in-Germany, hence need to use camera to capture this summer, vs. sister's PhotoADay challenge.

My needs win out, of course.

Really. But anyways, sounds like he's having a wonderful experience and I'm incredibly happy for him. So there go the photos for now. And besides which, the internet is down at the apartment again, so there'd be no way to upload photos if there were some to be had. Because I lost my USB flash disk too.

Oops.

But anyways, things are going and settling in. If I ever get internet again, I'll post pictures of my newly revamped room.

Will have access to a sewing machine this weekend. I am very excited.

No comments: