Monday, January 08, 2007

8: Self Portrait: Lady in Pink

On the way home from work. I'm busting out the ring collection again. I don't have a super fancyshmancy camera, but I do use Picasa to crop, fiddle with colors and lighting, and create that blurred effect that costs a couple more K to accomplish on the camera itself. Like this photo. I could saturate the color to make myself stand out more, but I think I'll just leave it the way it is.


Did you know I had no idea this is what the other side of the bus stop looks like until today? Its amazing what habit can do to us. Just a little reminder to constantly step outside my comfort zone, keep that sense of wonderment at the world, to constantly observe, and to not let myself get too wrapped up in the routine of everyday life.

No comments: