Monday, November 02, 2009

NaBloPoMo!

Oops, here I am, checking in on my blog reader and realizing I totally missed the start of NaBloPoMo. Aiya. Oh, but I'll make up for it the rest of the month, won't I? *Nods vigorously.* What better way to build a writing rhythm, and also to encourage myself to stop and take photographs more often? I seem to blow hot and cold with photography, alternatively finding inspiration everywhere and feeling terribly self-conscious that my shots are mediocre at best. But maybe the best way to push through that self-consciousness is to force myself to continue taking photographs, no judgments, no self-censoring, no matter what.


Anyways. Thanks for all the button sweater love, and the great suggestions for what else I could do with the sweater/buttons/both :-). I think I'll keep it open another day or so and then pick somebody to send it too! How exciting. If I could count on myself to actually do more crafting, I'd say that I should do tons more giveaways. As it is, I should anyways. After all, crafting and this wonderful community brings incredible peace, balance, creativity, and room for growth in my life. I don't think you can underestimate the importance of that.

No comments: