Thursday, December 11, 2008

Soccer

No photos today, just wanted to pop in and say ...

... ah, soccer. Our IM soccer [probably?] ended last night [barring entry of our team into the playoffs, I don't know about that!] ...

... and it was super fun! Who doesn't love running around a court and getting all sweaty and mashing into people as a way to make friends? ...

... of course, some people 'skillfully' use their bodies to shield the ball in soccer. Me ~> lack of skill ~> many inadvertent mashings. I hope the other team understands. I just pretend that I am petite and a girl and therefore it is OK ...

... hopefully more to come in the spring! But I think my parents were right about the shin guards [sh, don't tell them I said that]. I'm sportin' bruises on each shin. Of course, that's nothing like the giant bruise I had on my thigh the other night - it was bright red through the entire game, and when I got home I noticed it also had welts in the form of the soccer hexagons ...

No comments: