Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kat!

A day of good food, friends, and a cozy fire ...

A very cozy fire ...

All to celebrate Kat's birthday! Yeay!

The birthday girl herself, refusing to chop her name into bits. Eventually for the sake of bringing some home, we convinced her to leave with the "Kat" and leave "hleen" for Mel's fridge.

Our traditional group shop. I agree with Emily, we should compile these through the years and see how we've all changed.

I have to admit that I love Yi's sweater so much I was tempted to run over to H&M and look for the props to make me her unofficial twin ... of course, since it is H&M it is probably long out of stock, so luckily I won't have to forego my sanity and step into that store ...

Yes, I love attacking people with my camera. It is the price you pay for including me along in social outings.

And of course, because it is me, a little bit of Artsy Clutch lovingness for my dear friend ...

No comments: