Monday, November 05, 2007

Who says its too early to start thinking about Christmas?

Well, not thinking about Christmas, persay, but making crafty preparations for the upcoming holiday season. Cuz I love fall and I love Thanksgiving, so I'd to rush right into Christmastime, but seeing as my time grows to be a limited commodity these days, I thought I'd get a head start on my own ambitious plans.

Look what showed up on my fireplace mantle the other day ...


And it brought a friend ...
My goodness, they're multiplying everywhere!


I like to call this batch the "California Christmas edition" ...

I think I originally started these to use up some of my constantly-overflowing scrap box, but they don't seem to have done much in the way of denting up the scraps. And while they were fun to make and stitch up, I am now officially sick of making mitten cards and will have to halt the pre-Christmas festivities for awhile, while I work on a couple projects that have been languishing in the 'Sometime' pile.

No comments: